Part Time Retail Sales Associates
We are looking for the right individual to join our sales team in our Cold Spring shop that meets the following requirements:
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Willingness to learn about Greek culture and products and engage in conversation with customers
- Available to adapt to a flexible schedule, which will include some weekends
Physical demands: This position involves moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for up to two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing a step ladder.
Skills and Qualifications
Listening, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication
Square POS, Social Media, Excel, Greek culture & customs, Retail Merchandising, Squarespace website management
How to apply
If you feel you are up for the excitement and fun of working with us, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate to: email@example.com.
Alternately, you can fill out our online application here: https://czouzias.wufoo.com/forms/job-application/
Please do not apply in person and we will be in touch if we want to meet with you personally.
Meraki is a uniquely Greek boutique specialising in all things Greek - products, foods, culture and travel are things we talk about everyday! Every item we sell has been specially selected for our shop, and in most cases, we have met with and visited the producer. We want our customers to have a wonderful experience when shopping and take away a small piece of Greece with them. Owners Christine & Christos have lived in Cold Spring since 2000 and have always wanted to share their love of Greece with Cold Spring, and beyond. We opened our Main Street shop in 2017 and have expanded to our online store and most recently, an Amazon storefront.